Sunday, January 9, 2011

Okay! So, better late than never??? Sorry for the delay but here it is.

The freebie I promised is here. So sorry it took me a while to get it to you. Please forgive. I have just had a lot on my plate the past few weeks.




I hope that everyone had a great holiday season and that you had plenty of fun, family, friends and rest.  REST???  How did that fit in the list starting with the letter f ?? Well "rest" didn't start with an f but I hope it was a part of your holiday anyway. Regeneration is always my goal in time away from the stresses of my job. Not to mention, it gives time to catch up on my sleep.Yeaaaahhhh.



So, as I promised here is your freebie, just because I wanted to share with you. Please read the TOU document and remember this is for personal use only. Okay?? Thanks.


This is template 03 and is sent to you as a zip file containing a PSD file along with a sample page created from the template. I hope you enjoy it's clean look. 




Here is a sample page using the template. I love my cats!!!

The paper and embellishments I used for this layout are Rhonna Farrer's 2psFreePeaKit July Perfect Pets from the Two Peas in a Bucket website. Fonts used were Century Gothic and The King and Queen. I just love this font.


Have fun and check back again soon for more ideas and fun.

So long for now, and I hope you find yourself inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment